Good Samaritan Medical Center Community Benefits Council
Collaborating to make change in the communities we serve
The mission of Good Samaritan Medical Center's Community Benefits Council is to support the hospital in implementing the annual Community Benefits Plan, and to work collaboratively with the hospital to identify and address some of the many health and wellness needs of our communities through research, discussion, maximization of community resources, and implementation of health and wellness programs and initiatives. The council also reviews needs assessments and annual plans, and helps guide and monitor the implementation of programs.
The Community Benefits Council is comprised of representatives from local health and human service agencies, and other community leaders. Members of Good Samaritan Medical Center's Community Benefits Council include:
• Marisela Marrero, President, Good Samaritan Medical Center
• Lynn Cornelius, Director of Marketing, Public Affairs and Community Health, Good Samaritan Medical Center
• Jessica Benoit, Housing Stabilization Manager, Father Bill’s & Mainspring Brockton
• Tina Cardoso, President, Cape Verdean Women Untied, Inc.
• Kerry Fajardo, RN, Director Social Services, Good Samaritan Medical Center
• Lee Farrow, Director Center for Nonprofit Management, Adjunct Professor, Stonehill College
• Faith Frazier, Helpline Director, Brockton Area Multi-Services Inc.
• Linda Gabruk, Chief Operating Officer, Brockton Neighborhood Health Center
• Nancy Gustafson, Vice Chairperson, The Charity Guild
• Joanne Hoops, Family and Community Resources
• Amy Kopchell, Manager Interpreter Services, Good Samaritan Medical Center
• Monica Lombardo, Vice President of Advancement, Boys and Girls Club of Metro South
• Debbie Mayer, Director Mission Services, St. Joseph’s Manor
• Jacqueline Miller, Development Officer, Campaign for Catholic Schools
• Laura Raymond, RN, Patient Care Director, Emergency Department, Good Samaritan Medical Center
• Leah Serafin, Healthy Living Community Outreach Director, Old Colony YMCA
• Lenell Silva, Bridgewater State University
• Ludvina “Luda” Vincente, Patient Advocate, Good Samaritan Medical Center