Comprehensive Cancer Program
Radiation Oncology: (508) 427-2900
Medical Oncology: (508) 588-0832
Surgical Oncology: (508) 427-2900
Breast Center: (774) 568-8534
As the region’s premier choice for care, Good Samaritan Medical Center offers some of the most advanced treatments to fight cancer.
Our cancer program provides patients with access to some of the area’s leading board-certified medical and radiation oncologists, as well as highly skilled surgeons, radiologists, pathologists, and nurses. Therapists, dietitians, social workers, and other support staff dedicated to treating cancer patients are also part of the care team.
Clinical teams include:
• Medical Oncology
• Radiation Oncology
• Surgical Oncology
Good Samaritan Medical Center’s Cancer Care Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC). Accreditation demonstrates a commitment to providing high-quality, multidisciplinary, patient-centered care.
Oncology care navigator
The oncology navigator is dedicated to coordinating the clinical, educational and supportive needs of patients who are facing a cancer diagnosis. The oncology navigator assists patients and their loved ones with:
• Questions about treatment options
• Coordination of care during diagnosis and treatment.
• Navigating care among various physicians.
• Connections to additional support services and resources, including local services, social work, counseling or financial resources.
Cancer Support Services
• Cancer resources and support services are available to our patients and their families. Please contact our oncology social worker at 508-427-2900 for more information.