Cancer Care Services
Our cancer program gives patients access to some of the area’s leading board-certified medical and radiation oncologists, as well as highly skilled radiologists, surgeons, pathologists, nurses, therapists, dietitians, social workers, and other professional support staff dedicated to treating cancer patients. Our services are available on-site and in cooperation with other area facilities.
Did you know that our Oncology Center has a navigator that is available to guide patients through an oncology diagnosis process?
The oncology navigator is dedicated to coordinate the clinical, educational and supportive needs of patients who are facing the possibility of a cancer diagnosis. The oncology navigator can help patients and their loved ones navigate along the way by:
- Guidance through the diagnostic imaging process
- Directing additional health care services for further diagnosis and treatment
- Answering questions or help find the answers patients may require
- If necessary, coordinate care among various physicians, for example, a surgeon, medical oncologist or radiation oncologist
- Connecting patients with additional support services, including local services, social work, counseling or financial resources
Cancer Support Services
Cancer resources and support services are available to our patients and their supporters. This includes information about national cancer organizations and local resources that are available right in your own community. Please contact our oncology social worker at 508-427-2900 for more information.
Radiation Oncology Center Healing Garden