Endocrinology & Diabetes
Endocrinology & Diabetes Treatments at Good Samaritan
The Diabetes Center at New England Sinai serves:
- Patients diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes
- Newly diagnosed adults
- Individuals diagnosed with diabetes whose condition has changed, or who would like a second opinion on treatment
- Pregnant women with diabetes, or those who develop diabetes during pregnancy (gestational)
- Patients requiring support, education or motivation to manage their diabetes
- Families of those diagnosed with diabetes
The staff includes:
- Endocrinologists specializing in diabetes and awarded ADA provider recognition
- Registered nurse certified in diabetes education
- Registered dietitian certified in diabetes education
- Exercise physiologist
Consultative services include:
- Foot Care. Progressive foot care services for individuals with diabetes in conjunction with Deaconess Surgical Associates.
- Vision Care Services. Vitreoretinal eye care services provided by a board-certified ophthalmologist. Low vision care provided by an optometrist.
*You may make an appointment at the Diabetes Center with or without a physician referral. A referral from your primary care physician is needed for HMO subscribers.
Asad Saeed, MD