Good Samaritan Medical Center in Brockton, Massachusetts, is a full-service, acute care Catholic hospital with 267 beds, 17 bassinets, and 10 special care bassinets. With first-class specialists and state-of-the-art equipment, the hospital provides exceptional clinical services for most health needs throughout its surrounding communities.
Good Samaritan Medical Center is the First and Only Level III Trauma Center in Region V and offers a state-of-the-art Emergency Room, expanded cardiovascular services that includes elective heart stent procedures and emergency primary angioplasty, as well as comprehensive women’s health and cancer care. Good Samaritan provides world class care, close to home.
- Ranked in top 7 percent of hospitals nationwide for patient satisfaction
- Received highest rating for a community hospital cancer program from Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons
- Scored 91 of possible 100 points by Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Health Care Organizations
National Quality Approval
We have received the Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations for meeting all of its national standards for health care quality and safety, and we have the highest rating possible for a community hospital cancer program from American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
Affiliated entities include:
- Good Samaritan Medical Center - North Easton Surgery Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center - Radiation Oncology Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center - SurgiCenter
- Good Samaritan Medical Center - Women's Imaging
- NORCAP Lodge
- Steward Home and Hospice Care