Substance Abuse Treatment Programs at Good Samaritan
At NORCAP Lodge in Foxboro, our alcohol and drug rehabilitation programs offer inpatient and outpatient services guided by a team of highly qualified professionals associated with Steward Health Care. Our team is comprised of tenured professionals with many years of addiction experience and treatment, each offering a unique perspective and compassionate understanding of addiction.
The treatment team is led by NORCAP’s medical director and includes:
- 2 Nurse Practitioners
- 3 Nurses
- 2 Case Managers
- 6 Substance Use Disorder Counselors
- 8 Mental Health Associates
- 6 Triage / Clinical Evaluators
Inpatient Substance Abuse Program
- Medically supervised withdrawal management
- Admissions 24-hours per day
- Individual and group counseling with a focus on relapse and overdose prevention
- Daily Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous groups
- Intensive case management
- Discharge and aftercare planning
- Spiritual counseling with clergy
- Telephone Family conference call
- Weekly Alumni meeting (Friends of NORCAP)
Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Program (IOP)
NORCAP Lodge’s Intensive Outpatient Evening Treatment Program accepts patients who have recently completed an inpatient stay, as well as those who are in the early stages of recovery.
Intensive outpatient services include:
- Comprehensive psycho/social evaluation and treatment planning
- Recovery skills education
- Motivational group therapy
- Individual sessions with a case manager to assess progress and develop long-term recovery plan
- Family/Support Persons Education and Support Group provides education on the disease of addiction an the recovery process as well as reunite and repair relationships
- Individual Family phone conferences and/or meetings
- Aftercare referral to community-based provider agencies
The Intensive Outpatient Day or Evening Treatment Program is located at NORCAP in Foxboro, Massachusetts, and meets Monday, Wednesday and Friday for approximately 12 to 20 sessions depending on insurance. Sessions are ongoing and patients may begin at any time.
Day IOP: 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Evening IOP: 6-9 p.m.
Family Education and Support Group: Thursdays 6-9 p.m.
- Patients can call NORCAP Lodge directly at 508-698-1104, or be referred by their physician, social worker, or other health care professional
- Patients will be given an appointment time no later than 24 hours from their initial inquiry, provided there is an available bed
NORCAP’s admissions experts are available 24 hours a day to talk with potential patients and assess immediate needs.
The program accepts most insurance, including Medicaid (MBHP for Steward ACO only) and Medicare.
NORCAP is accredited by The Joint Commission and fully licensed by the:
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health’s Bureau of Substance Abuse Services
- Good Samaritan Medical Center License