At NORCAP Lodge in Foxboro, our alcohol and drug rehabilitation programs offer inpatient and outpatient services guided by a team of highly qualified professionals associated with Steward Health Care. Our team is comprised of tenured professionals with many years of addiction experience and treatment, each offering a unique perspective and compassionate understanding of addiction.
The treatment team is led by Riad Chan, MD, Medical Director of NORCAP’s medical service, and includes:
- 2 Nurse Practitioners
- 3 Nurses
- 2 Case Managers
- 6 Substance Use Disorder Counselors
- 8 Mental Health Associates
- 6 Triage / Clinical Evaluators
- Medically supervised withdrawal management
- Admissions 24-hours per day
- Individual and group counseling with a focus on relapse and overdose prevention
- Daily Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous groups
- Intensive case management
- Discharge and aftercare planning
- Spiritual counseling with clergy
- Family meetings
- Weekly Alumni meeting (Friends of NORCAP)
- Family and other Support Persons Disease and Recovery Education meetings held weekly –Tuesday evenings at 6:30-7:30 p.m. (patients do not attend)
Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program (IOP)
NORCAP Lodge’s Intensive Outpatient Evening Treatment Program accepts patients who have recently completed an inpatient stay, as well as those who are in the early stages of recovery.
Intensive outpatient services include:
- Comprehensive psycho/social evaluation and treatment planning
- Recovery skills education
- Motivational group therapy
- Individual sessions with a counselor and/or case manager to assess progress
- Family phone conferences and/or meetings with an emphasis on chemical dependency education
- Aftercare referral to community-based provider agencies
The Intensive Outpatient Day or Evening Treatment Program is located at NORCAP in Foxboro, Massachusetts, and meets Monday, Wednesday and Friday for approximately 12 to 20 sessions depending on insurance. Sessions are ongoing and patients may begin at any time.
Day IOP: 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Evening IOP: 6-9 p.m.
Family Education Nnight is held Thursdays from 6-9 p.m. for families and/or other support persons. It is strongly encouraged as a way to help reunite and repair relationships, as well as provide education on the disease of addiction and the recovery process.
- Patients can call NORCAP Lodge directly at 1-800-331-2900, ext. 2, or be referred by their physician, social worker, or other health care professional
- Patients will be given an appointment time no later than 24 hours from their initial inquiry, provided there is an available bed
NORCAP’s admissions experts are available 24 hours a day to talk with potential patients and assess immediate needs.
The program accepts most insurance, including Medicaid and Medicare.(NO MBHP)
NORCAP is accredited by The Joint Commission and fully licensed by the:
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health’s Bureau of Substance Abuse Services
- Good Samaritan Medical Center License