235 North Pearl St.
Brockton, MA 02301
Treatments for Urological Conditions and Diseases
Your physicians will work with you to develop a multidisciplinary treatment plan personally tailored to provide you with effective relief of symptoms.
A variety of treatments − both surgical and non-surgical − are available to treat a full range of urological diseases and conditions, including:
- Benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH)
- Incontinence and pelvic floor disorders
- Conditions of the urinary tract including infections
- Erectile dysfunction/impotence
- Kidney disorders
- Male infertility
- Overactive bladder
- Stones (bladder, kidney and ureter)
- Urologic cancers (bladder, kidney, prostate and testicular)