When breast imaging results or an exam indicate a need for follow-up care, the Breast Center team at Good Samaritan Medical Center partners with each patient to develop a personalized care plan for further diagnosis and treatment. The team includes highly experienced, board-certified surgeon and nurse navigator who guide each patient through their individual treatment plan.
Our surgeon collaborates with other specialists including radiologists, pathologists and oncologists to develop a thorough and streamlined treatment plan based on the type and stage of breast disease.
The Breast Center also offers high-risk and genetic counseling for patients with a family history of breast cancer.
The Breast Center team offers treatment for:
- Non-malignant conditions and diseases of the breast
- Abnormalities detected in routine imaging and exams
- Fibroadenomas and benign cysts
- Breast cancer
- Young women with breast cancer
- Men with breast cancer
Surgical procedures include:
- Oncoplastic techniques
- Nipple sparing mastectomy
- Axillary surgery
The Breast Center is integrated with Good Samaritan Medical Center’s Women’s Imaging Center, which is recognized by the American College of Radiology as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
Women’s Imaging services include:
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Breast Ultrasound
- Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy
- 3D Tomosynthesis Digital Mammography
- Breast ultrasonography
- Ultrasound-Guided Needle Core Biopsy
- Mammography Guided Stereotactic Needle Core
- Biopsy • Breast Ultrasonography
- Breast Biopsy Drainage
- Breast MRI